Living abroad

Picturesque view of the med

What if I go to live abroad - what happens to my pension?

We can pay your pension into overseas bank accounts through Western Union. The amount of pension you’ll receive each month will depend on the exchange rate at the time of payment.

You will need to complete a Mandate Form for this to be set up

Call the Pensions Payroll Section free on 0800 0644155 or contact us

Please rate your experience on our website